- Please email email@example.com for upcoming dates.
1:1 Beginner's Classic Lash Extensions Course
- 10am – 5pm
- Lola Lash Studios, Kilmacud, Dublin 14
- Training kit worth up to €200. Full of high quality products that will do you for 20-30 clients.
- A mannequin head to take home for practice.
- A 60 page classic lash manual packed with all the best information, tips and tricks.
- 10% off all lash products from Lola Lash going forward.
- 10% off AIT insurance for your lash business with your own unique discount code.
- You must bring a model on the day of the course. (Must be comfortable to lie down for 2-3 hours.)
- Your model needs to arrive at 1pm. They must be wearing absolutely no makeup, no lash extensions, and has no lash lift done in the last 6 weeks.
- You need to be over the age of 16, (as does your model.)
- There is no prior lash experience necessary.
- Upon completion of the course, 3 case studies must be submitted in order to receive your fully accredited certificate.
- You will learn the 1:1 technique of eyelash extension application
- Understanding of eyelash extensions
- Anatomy of the eye
- Lash growth cycle / shedding
- Curls, lengths, styles, maps and shapes
- Health & safety
- Client consultation
- Product knowledge
- Application, isolation and placement
- Procedure – a step by step guide
- Refills, removals, aftercare
- Business side to lashes – clientele, forms, pricing, marketing
- Working with a live model
- All my exclusive tips and tricks
- Case studies.
- Constant guidance mentorship throughout the rest of your lash journey.
- 10% off insurance packages with AIT with your Lola Lash accredited certificate.
- 10% lash course student discount off all lash products from www.lolalash.ie going forward.
What do you need to bring?
- Model (1)
- Everything else will be provided for you.
- €499 including the full kit, deposit and certificate.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of €99 is required to secure your place.
- Payment can be made through bank transfer, PayPal, or cash.
- Please email your interest or any questions you may have.